Gator Edge Flex and Rigid are made with 100% Polypropylene Copolymer. This will give it great strength as well as providing greater flexibility. We have a Rigid model which is ideal for straight applications and a Flex model that can be used for all curved applications such as walkways, paths, entrances etc. Both the Rigid and Flex can be locked together with the ‘’Twist & Lock’’ connection system. Finally, the Rigid could be transformed in a partial Flex by cutting the bridge support between each triangular angle.
Gator Edge is an excellent choice to help define alleys, driveways or sidewalks.
Gator Edge is designed for straight or curved installation. It is especially easy to use and quick to install.
- Easy to use and quick to install.
- Great lateral support.
- Makes defining alleys, driveways or sidewalks easier.
- Made with 100% polypropylene or polyethylene for strength and flexibility.
- Gator Edge Rigid and Flex can be interconnected with the “Twist & Lock” system.
- Gator Edge can be fastened with Gator Nails.
- For thin pavers & slab applications, use Gator Edge Mini.
- For tile applications, use Gator Tile Edge
- Gator Screws are used to fasten Gator tile, Mini, Flex or Rigid edges to the Gator Base.
- All edges are 8 linear feet.